Cannabis Science and Technology® is your new print and digital resource for the latest information on the science and technology behind the legal cannabis industry.
The professional journal and website focus on topics including:
- Identifying contaminants such as pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals and mycotoxins
- The latest cultivation and manufacturing / processing technology, innovations and troubleshooting
- Quality control and regulatory issues for cannabis, extraction and processing
- Development of analytical methods for potency testing
- The science behind different methods
Subscribe to Cannabis Science and Technology® to receive FREE relevant information to your inbox and/or mailbox soon!